Sunday, 14 June 2020

2020 - throwback to June 2013

Each week / month, I will try and re-post a blog post and see what I was doing with One Project A Month and making handmade items, as these are old posts, any links are still in place
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


24th June 2013
Doesn't a month go by quickly, the last time I made something was on the 27th May, but I've still got lots of WIP's and UFO's, I really need to finish them as the pile on the kitchen table is getting bigger!

Anyway I've bought this lovely shabby chic floral linen a while ago and the cream polka dot is the perfect match for a shoulder bag.


This is design for the bag, drawing isn't my strong point but you get the gist of it and it is now listed in my Folksy shop. 

Jo 


No comments:

Post a Comment